Wednesday 3 January 2018

RAF Sweetheart and the Tooty Stripey Blanket

Here it is!! The blanket made by RAF Sweetheart using my Tooty Stripey Blanket pattern - hasn't she made a good job of it??!!

The first pic shows it pinned out to shape before the borders were added.


And here it is with her very effective border  of granny stitches.

RAF Sweetheart, Tooty Stripey Blanket

RAF Sweetheart, Tooty Stripey Blanket

I still can't quite believe that I designed it.... Or that I managed to write my hieroglyphics in a way that someone else could follow!!

If you'd like to see some of her other creations, you can find her on Ravelry, Instagram, facebook  and Pinterest.

If you have made your own version, please do get in touch as I'd love to see your creations!! And Thank you again, RAF Sweetheart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment