Thursday 20 July 2017

How many??!!! .....

Remember last week I said I'd released my P*t*t*e*r*n for my tooty stripey blanket on Ravelry??
Well, as you might expect, I kept popping back in to see how many people had had a look and how many then down loaded it. There were nearly 1000 views and 162 down loads on the first day alone!!
If you were one of the lovely people who took a look then thank you so much! It was absolutely amazing and I was completely bowled over by the response! Incredible! I'm so glad I made the effort and finished the chart as it seemed to take me forever!
I don't know if anyone has actually made a start on a blanket yet but I haven't had a single complaint to say my chart is wrong or it doesn't make sense. I have had some lovely thank yous though, which was really nice.

Anyway, exactly one week on and there's been over 650 unique down loads. I don't know how many views in total as I can't find any stats for that, other than "number of views in the last 24 hours". -this morning it said 500+ in the last 24 hours!


It went up suddenly again yesterday and so I had a bit of a search to see if it was on a list of new patterns or new designers etc, and I came across this -

Tina's Allsorts, Tooty Stripey Blanket

Can you see that pic in the bottom right hand corner?? That's MY blanket! Woo Hoo!! And if you search for Stripey Blanket as opposed to Striped, then select crochet, there are only 12 patterns and mines the first! Double Woo Hoo!!

My third version of my blanket - my Tooty Harmony - is coming along really well. I'll try and pop back soon with some more photos of it, although if you follow me on Instagram you will have seen some already, and I'll be adding them to Ravelry too. Here's one quick pic -

Tina's Allsorts, Tooty Harmony Blanket

It's looking absolutely LUSCIOUS in Lucy's colours too!!

That's it for now! T xXx 


No comments:

Post a Comment