Thursday 13 July 2017

A Double Ta - Dah!!

It dawned on me this morning that I never did a proper Ta-Dah moment for my Tooty Stripey Blanket in Stylecraft Special rainbow colours. So here it is!!
Tina's Allsorts, Tooty Stripey B;anket

Tina's Allsorts, Tooty Stripey B;anket

Tina's Allsorts, Tooty Stripey B;anket

Tina's Allsorts, Tooty Stripey B;anket

Tina's Allsorts, Tooty Stripey B;anket

Tina's Allsorts, Tooty Stripey B;anket

Tina's Allsorts, Tooty Stripey B;anket


Bright isn't it?? You wouldn't think it was the same pattern as the first Tooty Stripey Blanket would you? Just goes to show how much difference changing the colours can make. I can't wait to see how the next Stripey Blanket turns out. I haven't started my adult size yet as I want to crack on with my knitted shawl first but I reckon I'll need nearly 220 stitches, not just 92!!

And my second Ta-dah?? You'll never guess - well you might actually! I've finally, yes
F I N A L L Y 
published my you-know-what!! If you look at the top of the screen you'll see there's a new Tooty Tab there, which has all the extra notes you need, along with the link to the actual "thing" itself. Sorry, I'm trying really hard not to actually use the P word that all the little robots come looking for!!

I've uploaded it to my Ravelry Store - yes, I have my own Ravelry Store now too!!!!! - as I wanted to see how many times it gets downloaded (over 300 views and 80 downloads in the first 9 hours, without me even telling anyone it's there!). It looks like I might be able to add a link here that will still record numbers in Ravelry for me but I've not had time to have a proper look at that yet.

So what are you still doing here?? Scroll up and go and have a look!!!!! And please feel free to offer whatever feedback you think it actually deserves either here or in Ravelry, whether it be good or bad.
If I don't know that everyone thinks it's rubbish, I can't do anything about it!

This is quite exciting! I've never had my own P before!!! So to speak!! 

Back again soon,   T  xXx    😍

No comments:

Post a Comment