Saturday 29 April 2017

Phone issues....

Well, I've just spent an hour trying to get my phone to connect to the pc so I could download the blanket photos but still no joy. In the end I took the memory card out of the phone (after I got it out of it's cover...) and copied all the pics direct from the card. I'll have to consult the family IT guru I think...

So I can now show you a pic or two, although I won't do the full ta-dah as it still needs to be washed and dried and have all the ends trimmed off. (I'm not sure if that method does work better for stopping your cut ends reappearing - maybe next time I'll just cut as I go?)
I have written myself some "shortcut" notes so I know what colour and stitch I used on each row but it's going to take a while for me to write it all up properly for you.

OK. Only three pics here for now - you can have some real blanket spam another day!!

Tina's Allsorts, Tooty Stripey Blanket

Tina's Allsorts, Tooty Stripey Blanket

Tina's Allsorts, Tooty Stripey Blanket

I love all these colours together, they really sing - perfect for a baby blanket!! I would plunge straight into another one but I don't have enough pale pink.... Having finished the blanket all bar the last border row last Sunday night, I had nothing to make at work on Monday during quiet moments - so I decided to make the little bag I saw in Crochet Now Magazine last weekend. It was really quick to make until I got to the flowers and leaves! I finished stitching on all the flowers last night and it looks soooo cute!! I think I might add a fabric lining though, just to stop it stretching out of shape when in use. I'll try and do that this afternoon, then take some nice pics and pop it in my Folksy shop. Here's a quick pic -

Tina's Allsorts

It needs a green button, not pink, so I'll have a proper search through the button jar later.

That's all for now - enjoy the bank holiday weekend, T xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment