Monday 29 February 2016

Leap day

I knew there would be an extra day this month but it wasn't until this morning that it dawned on me it's TODAY!I thought I should take the opportunity to at least say hello - I won't get to post on February 29th again for quite a while!

The little dresses I made last week are now washed and ironed and I've just cut out the pockets.  I don't have time to finish them before I leave for work though, so they'll probably have to wait until the weekend.


Apologies for the lighting and that they're not ironed yet! I've got some nice soft cotton sheeting to use as the lining, and will add some contrast bias binding to the top edge. At some point I want to make some "smiley's" to go in the pocket too.

Better go - the motorway awaits me and it looks like it's going to be a sunny drive. Bye for now - and "happy leap day"!


No comments:

Post a Comment