Sunday 6 December 2015

Rubbish photos

Another dull and overcast day. In fact I think it is now drizzling too. The lighting is appalling, so no chance of any good photos. Sorry...

Tina's Allsorts, Flowers for Memories

This is the best I could manage with the flowers. Nothing else is fit to be shown to anyone...
Do they look ok?? Even the green ones??
I decided to go for the dahlia/daisy style as I liked the way the petals curled inwards like a real flower.



While I was looking for the folder to store the flower photo in, I came across a mug hug I'd made for a lady at work 2 or 3 years ago. It was made from really think felt, decorated with red hearts, beads and blanket stitch. Not to be used a s a mug hug in the end but as a pen pot. (I think this first photo would look really nice printed on a Valentine card.)

Tina's Allsorts, Heart Mug Hug

Tina's Allsorts, Heart Mug Hug

Tina's Allsorts, Heart Mug Hug

These little mice are Sugar's predecessors. It feels like such a long time since I made them... Look how they've multiplied -

Tina's Allsorts, Box of Mice

No comments:

Post a Comment