Monday 4 May 2015

The Circular shrug...

I'm on the last row. I may not finish the row. No, that's not true. I WILL NOT finish the last row!!
It looks absolutely hideous on me. Lovely colour, nice stitch pattern but on me? No. Maybe if it was only ever viewed from the back...
So it will most likely be frogged. I'll have a little hunt on line for another pattern. Again something lightweight and lacy, maybe even starting with a circular piece but the front needs to be more structured. Never mind - at least it kept me quiet for a while.

The bank holiday weather looks as if it's set fair for the day, so I'm off to Hillier gardens for a good long walk and maybe a spot of lunch in the restaurant. Although knowing how busy they'll be, a picnic might be a better idea!!
I haven't been there for a month - I normally try and make time for a visit more often. I meant to share some photos before as I timed my visit just right and all the magnolias were in full bloom and looking fabulous! So here are just a few of the 200+ photos that I took that day!

Hillier Gardens

Hillier Gardens

Hillier Gardens

Hillier Gardens

Hillier Gardens

Hillier Gardens

No comments:

Post a Comment