Wednesday 25 March 2015

Blogging tips...

Sometimes I see blogging tips on Pinterest and have recently started reading them. Fancy that...
Today, I saw that Steph de Nitto (she used to work here too) had pinned a link on Pinterest to Jana's blog which said that when you insert a photo, you should always name your photos via it's properties as opposed to just a caption. Apparently, when people are then searching on google images for something, (other search engines are available...) like "fabric book cover", your image and therefore your blog, is more likely to be found and therefore attract more readers. They don't even have to search for exactly the name you give your photos, as long as it's in the name somewhere. Shame I didn't know that before as I don't think I can now add them without editing every post... So, ever the Blue Peter fan, here's some I made earlier!! Lets see if it works...


fabric book cover
 Pocket love, felt hearts




crochet ripple blanketcrochet hexagon blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment